U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 1:44 AM

Closed

Ongoing issue activity watch host phone not active error

Iccid numbers don’t match from phone to Xm account. Was suppose to get a call back today from advance support but have not received a call 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@user_69f8ff

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. Due to account security, we are limited on access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Social Media and we do recommend reaching out to our experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAbbie​ I have several times, suppose to be getting a call back hasn't happened still in sos mode, no service horrible customer service

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_69f8ff

I wish I could, but we don't have access to our Xfinity mobile system at all here on social at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to give an update.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@user_69f8ff

I am sorry you are still having issues after contacting them several times. I can put in a request to have someone contact you. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAbbie Only if it's going to be tier 3. Can you provide an update on an active ticket if I provide you the number

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I called support for five times already. No resolution. Tired resetting the watch already. How hard it is to figure this out and resolve for good. Last time reset phone and watch to factory and redid the esim. Still nothing. Iphone 14 and iWatch ultra…  i don’t have enough words to describe this.

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

I am sorry to hear about your situation @V.H. . Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us over Xfinity Forums. Although we don't work with mobile over Social Media, we do want to help get you to the right people who can help. Have you already chatted with a mobile agent. If not, this is the link https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. Please let me know if you still need assistance after speaking with an agent. Our team will be on standby. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Spoke with the agent. no resolution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Sorry to hear that, @V.H. Are you close enough to one of our Xfinity Stores, so you may get assistance there? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Has anyone been able to get this resolved? it's been weeks without cellular on my watch, and I've spent hours on the phone with Xfinity. I'm just wanting to ask before making the jump to to another provider.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@wgp22225 Hello, and sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your watch. Can you create your own post detailing the issue, and what steps you have taken already to try to resolve this, so we can assist further? 

1 Message

I am having the same issue! Called 4 times, text chat twice and went to the store. They keep telling me it’s “resolved” and to restart both devices. The guy at the Xfinity store tried but could not help. So frustrating and if it’s not resolved I will probably switch carriers. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_21434e,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Xfinity Community Forums support page. Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. 

We'd love to help, but we don't have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts via our Forums team, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our Xfinity Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. We're here 24/7 if you have any general XFINITY Mobile questions in the future.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here