U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, June 3rd, 2023 12:56 PM

Closed

Not receiving texts??

I can make and receive calls, and I can send texts, but I can't receive them. The few I've received are 20 minutes old and I'm not getting any when they are sent. 

I have tried contacting support but you can guess how that went. 

Yes I've turned my phone off and on, cleared cache, used default messaging app, obviously my sim card and network are fine. 

This is really frustrating. Especially considering I barely get service half the time, so what am I paying for??

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team is limited when it comes to Xfinity Mobile, but we can get you in the right direction. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Your best bet is to keep calling in and ask for tier 2 support and hope to get lucky. What worked for me, but not for some folks, was to ask to suspend and then resume line shortly afterwards. 

Whatever you do, don’t do anything that would impact any incentive credits or incentive debit card promotions. 

Keep at it. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

On Saturday 6/10, I changed my son’s iPhone over from ATT to xfinity.  We just got new service.  He phone me today and said he wants to switch back to ATT because he is not receiving texts from others and is not getting all of his calls either.  His boss and his friends are complaining to him.  I am with xfinity for less than a week and already dissatisfied with performance and customer service phone support.

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

Hi @user_917a01. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here