commodore_dude's profile

Contributor

• 

92 Messages

Thursday, May 25th, 2023 9:09 PM

Closed

No help with new phone stolen in shipment

I have been stuck in a loop with Xfinity Mobile for more than a week now, and there doesn't seem to be any avenue to actually receive help. I ordered a new phone on 5/11. On 5/16, I received a shipment that turned out to be an empty box, filed a police report, and opened a ticket through the chat function on the Xfinity Mobile website. I was told I would receive an email within 24 hours with further instructions from an advanced support team to provide the police report details and any other information needed to fix this. After I didn't receive this email, I reached out to chat again, and received no helpful updates other than an insistence that I could receive a more expensive free phone instead. I then switched to calling the support phone number, where I was told it would actually be up to 5 business days, not 24 hours, before I received this email with further instructions. On 5/23, the 5th business day since I had reported the stolen shipment, I called back and was told that a new ticket should be opened, and I would again receive an email within 24 hours. The agent simply talked me in circles without escalating to anyone with actual authority to hear my problem and help me out. It's now 2 days later, and I have been placed on a silent hold for over 20 minutes after explaining the issue, again, and being told that the case was closed over a week ago. At this time, I see two copies of the same, never delivered phone, in my account, both showing device payments due. Why is this so hard? Please help.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @commodore_dude! Thank you for reaching out on our community forum. I hate to hear this has been your experience. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I realize you've already reached out to our mobile experts, but I would recommend reaching out again. 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Any update on this ? Please give a update

Contributor

• 

92 Messages

It took months to resolve, but I was finally able to get in touch with an executive resolution team that solved my problem in a couple of days, using the SVP contact form available on xfinity.com

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@commodore_dude, We are so glad to hear you were able to get this resolved. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here