U

Wednesday, July 26th, 2023 6:07 AM

Closed

Next iPhone trade in for Existing customers

Today was the last day for iPhone trade-in offer for existing customers. I moved earlier this month, and my account has been in limbo for over two weeks. I could not get to submit an order online because it kept saying that it could not find an active line. It was beyond frustrating and my question is when can I expect the next trade-in option for existing customers? I have an iPhone X and I would liked to have use this offer

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_b84342!  Thanks so much for taking the time to voice your Xfinity Mobile concerns to us here at Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are happy to hear from you and appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us.  We want to ensure that you are able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get things squared away. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

11 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ I am posting here because the Xfinity Mobile "experts" have been useless so far.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here