U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, November 30th, 2023 11:30 AM

Closed

Mobile bill charged after I canceled service

I cancelled my xfinity mobile service the day the billing cycle ended and I woke today to a charge for xfinity mobile. Kind of a dirty move to get one last bit of cash. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

That may have been a part of your final billing amount @user_74e82b . I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this reviewed. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_74e82b I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel. I suggest you reviewing your final billing statement. Your billing cycle is different from your due date and there could have been a possible misunderstanding on which one you should have disconnected your services. For example my billing cycle is Nov 11- Dec 10 and my payment due date is Dec 31. If I was to disconnect as of Dec 31 I would be prorated for Dec 11 to Dec 31.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

@user_74e82b Have you received and reviewed your final billing statement? Normally you are charged at the end of the month therefore if you just disconnected services you would be responsible for the final usage and any device payments left. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Yes it's all [EDITED: language] and you guys know it. Say my cycle ended a different time then my app did. Even if my cycle ended when they, my cycle ended the 10th and I cancelled the 27th so about half the month but still got charged fully for the whole month AND the device payment I fully paid off. Talking to the service rep guy couldn't even keep up with his lies and make them make sense when calling him on everything. You guys are scummy and you know it. Take the 66 dollars you cheap [EDITED: language]. I'll make sure to tell everyone never to even consider this service. 

(edited)

1 Message

8 months ago

My account has been charged 2 times (september and november) after I ended my contract in June. Every time I chat with an agent, they said that post-service autopay was due to technical issue and will refund. They refunded one september bill but not the other one. When they refunded my september autopay, I assumed that they knew what was going on and would fix the problem. To my surprise, autopay again happened in November, and now its showing autopay for this month. I am still waiting for november refund. One agent said refund will be processed in 4-6 days, another even told me to check my account next day, and those conversation happened a month ago and I still dont see refund.  I am in consultation with a lawyer to seek the legal way of getting my money back.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sounds about right, seems the only way they can make enough money is by scamming its customers

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_r3ofyv! This is far from the experience we want you to have. To set up or turn off automatic payment, we have this really helpful link.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

8 months ago

Xfinity Mobile is an absolutely SCUMMY sham of a company.  I've been battling them since APRIL 2023 regarding a line that was cancelled, number ported over to AT&T.  I even paid their "last bill" that included an additional charge for another month because they weren't able to port the number over correctly (claimed zips didn't match, even though they verified the correct zip multiple times).  I had to get both AT&T and XFINITY linked up on a 3-way call at which point they confirmed it would be "handled".  Cut to several months and these MORONS are still attempting to bill me.  Turns out number was STILL never fully ported over.  I visit an XFINITY "corporate store" who then assures me it would definitely be handled (finally right?).  NO.  Today I just received several credit alerts that a COLLECTION has been placed on my credit!!!!!  I have (had) a 750+ credit score which has now been wrecked by this absolute LOWLIFE JOKE of a company!  DO NOT under any circumstances EVER sign up for Xfinity Mobile!!

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

mark635 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

I canceled service back in december of 2023 and they keep helping themselves to my account. taking out 89.00 every month. ive repeatedly called and talked to people in India who say they have canceled the account but the next month I get billed again. I cant get anyone to talk to me about a refund. which is close to 600.00 at this point. they wont disconnect the line. Comcast is the WORST company on the face of this planet. Avoid them. NEVER set up auto pay. You will never get them out of your account. I keep getting phone calls from them constantly over and over again asking me for a review or scheduled call back and i never requested a call back. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here