U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 30th, 2023 1:41 AM

Closed

Iphone return fraud

We had purchased an iphone 14 pro with 256 GB memory and then within 2-3 days, I decided that I wanted the iPhone 14 pro with 1 TB memory.  Hence we went to the xfinity store and ordered a new phone which was mailed to us (since the 1TB phone was not in stock at the store).  Upon getting the new  iPhone 14 Pro (with 1 TB memory), we were instructed to return the old phone via fedex.  I hence returned the phone via fedex in brand new condition in the original packing. However xfinity claims that the phone has functional damage and not refunding the $1100 that xfinity owes me.

The iphone 14 pro which I returned was in brand new condition and this is a complete false claim that the phone was damaged.  Where is the proof that it was damaged? 

I have called xfinity customer service multiple times about this and been on hold for a very very  long time. On my third try I was transferred to an advanced dept and they told me to send an email to XfinityMobile_Returns@comcast.com with pictures of the phone prior to returning and they assured me that I will receive a response in 24-48 hrs. Lucky me I took pictures before mailing the phone! I sent the email on 20th May (with the pictures) and it has been 9 days without response even though I have sent reminder emails. So I called them again and was put on hold again and this time they asked me to called another number - 1 855 884 9771. I called this number and the automated voice system asked me for my phone number and then hung up on me.

Very frustrated with this unethical business practices of xfinity and the deplorable customer service. I switched to xfinity a about a month ago after 20+ years with ATT.  I think I should have stayed with ATT. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hey @user_cf9f1d,

Thank you for contacting customer support through Xfinity Community Support page. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for being part of our XFINITY Mobile family. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. We're here 24/7 if you have any general XFINITY Mobile questions in the future. 

7 Messages

11 months ago

Have you solved the issue? I am facing exactly the same issue. I got $785 charged after returning the iPhone 15. I am their customer for a long time. This is frustrating 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here