U

Saturday, September 30th, 2023 1:04 PM

Closed

iPhone 15 Pro not delivered - useless customer service!

I ordered a iPhone 15 pro and I'm told the device was not delivered because my internet service account is still pending. But the service has been active for more than 2 months. 

After multiple calls to both Xfinity Mobile  and hours explaining the situation, I still do not have a resolution. But Of course they've charged me for the phone! Customer service is completely useless !!

Was this a scam? Can someone please help me get a resolution?

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have an email with a confirmation and a delivery date of September 29th. Guess what, no phone and customer service asked me to order a new one. Instead of helping me they just want to try to make a sale. Sales or customer service? Make up your mind and start doing one or the other. October 1st now and Xfinity took my money, gave me a shipping date that never happened and now won’t answer my questions and only counter with trying to sell me another phone. (Why would I believe this one would show up when the first didn’t?)

anyway….. good luck. You’re going to need it. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_942ef5 I'm sorry to hear you’ve reached out to our mobile team multiple times without a resolution. Our Digital Care team does not have access to mobile accounts however we will do what we can to help! Send us a message to assist!

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

Above steps didn’t work for me!

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Hello! @Mimi-42 It is best to avoid sending our team a direct message before being asked directly to avoid breaking community guidelines and sending an unsolicited message. Have you already connected with our Xfinity Mobile team for updates on your order? You can reach them using the contact methods below.

[Edit: Tagged user]

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here