R

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, September 18th, 2021 9:46 PM

Closed

iPhone 13 Pro Shipping Times?

I pre-ordered an upgrade for iPhone on Friday. I know it's a bit soon but has anyone seen the 'Shipped' status update yet?

Ordered a gold color w/ 256gb if that matters.

Thanks! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @rackham12, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums and we are so excited for you to get your new iPhone 13 Pro. We’ll send you an email with your tracking number once your order has shipped. 

To track the status of your order, log into your Xfinity Mobile account and visit the Billing page. From there, select your order to view your tracking information.

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I have learned to ignore all  purchase timing  commitments from Xfinity Mobile. My phone was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I am still waiting for the famous email. Xfinity sets the standard for ignoring communication with customers on purchases.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

So true. I had pre-ordered two. One arrived on 9-24-21 and I have no indication of the second pre-order’s ETA as of 10-9-2021.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

I placed an order on 9/17 and have not received anything yet. I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max and I do not have a tracking number yet or anything. Can some offer some advice and guidance on this issue.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Pre-Ordered my IPhone 13 on 9/17 and received email notification today (9/21) with tracking number and that it had been shipped.  Estimated delivery given is Friday by 8pm.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Same here! Exciting news, wondering if there will be delays?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Y’all are lucky. The guy lied and said it should arrive 9/24. I noticed on the confirmation it says 10/09 I feel duped. 

Regular Visitor

• 

14 Messages

I too ordered on 9/17 (13 pro 1tb) and I have not received any shipping emails.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

I placed an order on 9/17 and have not received anything yet. I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max and I do not have a tracking number yet or anything. Can some offer some advice and guidance on this issue.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Did not receive iPhone 13 pro max on 10/16 as promised, hubby went to xfinity store to inquire, they had no idea when we would get it, heated conversation and store called cops on hubby.  Police came and said “ empty promises “, same thing happened to me. When contract is up we will leave xfinity, no heppy

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

3 years ago

I haven’t seen nothing yet I ordered a max but I seen on some news articles these models will be delayed until October now . But when I ordered it said September 24th so hopefully that’s true.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_8cc695  if you look at the bottom of your confirmation email it will tell you when the pre order will be available.  It looks like this 

Mine isn’t available till October 9 th.  Bummer. 

Pre Order Availability: 2021-10-09T07:00:00-0500

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@user_cae4a5 when did you order? And did it tell you a different date when you ordered? 

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

@user_cae4a5 mine says September 24th but it still hasn’t shipped so finding it odd. I’ve got FedEx package manager for my address so soon as a label is created for me it’ll show up guess it might be delayed or something.

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@user_8cc695 Mine says Sept 24 too and also hasn't shipped or anything. Pro Max. I don't get it.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Has yours shipped yet?? Mine hasn’t yet it also said 24th. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I have not rec'd my shipping notice either, but saw Sept 28 when I ordered it. Not sure if that is true either... 

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered the same one on Friday. If they are coming straight from Apple, we should get them by the 24th. Mine also told me the 24th. I’m not sure how it works though. Does it come from Apple or xfinity? Either way I hope it comes Friday! I changed carriers so I want to get it activated asap before my new billing cycle! 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I'd like to see if we can get someone from Xfinity Mobile on here to answer. The order still hasn't updated, I'm not sure if they will offer an in-store pick up same as Apple. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, @rackham12, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums and we are so excited for you to get your new iPhone 13 Pro. We’ll send you an email with your tracking number once your order has shipped. 

To track the status of your order, log into your Xfinity Mobile account and visit the Billing page. From there, select your order to view your tracking information.

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thanks, I received the confirmation today it will ship on the 23rd!

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

If someone gets an answer please post it here? My still says not shipped and the funds that were billed to my Visa were released so I wasn’t charged yet technically. I upgraded myself to a 13 Pro Graphite 256 GB and my son to a 13 Blue 128 GB Blue.

Kinda wishing I got a Pro Max and maybe the Sierra Blue color. Meh; I’ll stick with Graphite

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@iPhoneGuy86

Check today? 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Ordered 13 Pro 256 Sierra Blue, kinda wish i had went with Graphite, lol

Anywho, if memory serves me correctly, I got my tracking for my 11 pro max on the wend after order and it arrived on time that Friday.  Hoping it the same this time around

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

3 years ago

My iPhone 13 Mini (ordered last Friday morning) just showed shipped with a Fedex Tracking number arriving on Friday.  

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@MEGEDH did you get a notification? 

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

Yes, I got a notification from Xfinity with the Fedex tracking number.  Also on my account it showes an IMEI number for the iPhone 13 Mini.

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

Awesome!! Congrats!! 😁

Regular Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@MEGEDH You ordered on the 17th? What capacity did you order?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered an Iphone 13 Pro Max on Friday also.. still haven't received a tracking number. When I ordered the phone, it did say it'll be here on Friday though, so fingers crossed!

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

@Nakkiewill I ordered a Max too still no shipping information. The Max might not ship out until October from what I’ve seen online but let’s hope that isn’t the case.

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@user_8cc695 from what I understood about the pro max shipping out in October was if you ordered it now that’s when you can expect to get it. Like I ordered mine Friday the 17th, so I would hope I’d be at the front of the line to get mine ya know lol. It told me the 24th too when I ordered. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_8cc695 hopefully not. ive been watching the unboxing videos and im getting more and more excited by the minute lol 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_8cc695 mine says Oct 9 for my iPhone 13 pro max 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mine said October 4th  I order a few days ago as well

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

3 years ago

Has anyone that ordered the Max got their phones shipped yet? It seems like only the Pro and regular 13 and mini are going out.

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@user_8cc695 I ordered the gold pro max 256gb and nothing yet. It doesn’t say anything other than giving me the option to cancel. I hope we see something by tomorrow because I’m counting on the 24th because I switched carriers!

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

Ordered my 13 Pro on 9/18 -- at the time it said delivery by 9/24, but I still have not received a shipping confirmation yet.  There is a pending charge on my credit card, however.  I hope the estimated delivery date at the time of order was accurate and not misleading!  I had originally placed an order directly through Apple on 9/17 but canceled it when I saw the $300 promo through Xfinity.  Would be great if Xfinity could confirm that the delivery date is still 9/24.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered a Pro (not the Pro-Max) and still haven't rec'd my email about shipping it, so it seems a little weird that some have, some have not.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_b260d2 I ordered the pro max and the confirmation email they send gives you a date at the bottom

near the payment you used. But still on my end I haven’t received my confirmation for the shipping when it will be prepared and shipped with the shipping company. Patience is key. What can you do

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

So if I go into Xfinity Mobile app and go to billing I don’t have the option to cancel my son’s iPhone 13 preorder any longer so I think his device is definitely coming but I still have the option to cancel mine iPhone 13 Pro 256 Graphite…I presume my son’s is getting ready for shipping. I was charged for only the Pro and it was released and never even had a hold for my son’s phone. Who knows I guess. Does anyone that ordered a Pro or Pro Max show that the cancel option is missing now? Usually that means your order is about to ship and it’s too far along to be cancelled. 

Visitor

• 

23 Messages

@iPhoneGuy86 I ordered the Pro Max 256gb and I still have the cancel option. It doesn’t show any movement at all. I ordered the gold. 

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

@iPhoneGuy86 I still have the cancel option but mine also is saying not yet shipped and I haven’t gotten no email from xfinity about it shipping either.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

@iPhoneGuy86 my option to cancel my pro max disappeared this evening I also got a email from xfinity about trading in my 12 Pro with the shipping label and details so seems like once the cancel order button goes away the phone is about to ship . I haven’t gotten the tracking for my 13 Pro Max yet but maybe later tonight or tomorrow I will .

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@iPhoneGuy86 I got the blue pro max 128 and I noticed today I can’t cancel it anymore but it hasn’t shipped yet either 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_888998. I would call in to speak with us directly if you need to cancel the order and don't see the option. Our team will be able to review your request and provide more details. Thank you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

2nd comment to add that I just received my shipping info for my Pro 256 Sierra Blue.  Due here Friday.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here