U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 6th, 2023 4:02 AM

Closed

How do I email xfinity mobile to submit a complaint?

I have spend too much time on the phone trying to rectify a problem with multiple different departments. I’m done calling. I asked to speak to a supervisor but never can connect with them.  I want someone to contact me to rectify my problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_2cd526. Thank you for reaching out. I see you've had some trouble working on a Xfinity Mobile issue over the phone. Due to account security, we are limited on access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Forums. You can also chat with a mobile expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile if you prefer not to call. Let me know if you have any issues reaching our mobile team there as well.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I've been a longtime customer of Xfinity, and since my address change from one city to another, I have not been able to access my account online or through the application. So I have not been able to see my paid statements. I have called several times and no one had been able to help me. Today I gave it another shot and was able to 'set up' account access. There was no humility for my previous experiences, admittance, or apology for not setting my account access up properly on any or my previous experiences. Instead once my account access was established, the customer service representative proceeded to tell me that my concern was resolved very fast. No it wasn't, this is something I had been experiencing over several calls, each time wasting my time. Nothing about what I have been experiencing through Xfinity has been fast or convenient. I don't appreciate her attitude or belief that she attempted to feed to me that my experience was anything close to good. I would have canceled my service through Xfinity if there was a competitor, and most likely will if one ever comes into the fold. I should have received better service from start to finish. 1. Give a customer their new log in credentials if there is a change in their log in information by one of you employees, 2. Be able to resolve concerns or identify them when someone calls about them the first time, 3. Don't force your opinion about what a customers experience was in the customer who has been wronged. If a true competitor ever comes to my door, you have lost a customer. I'd never recommend you.

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

We're sad to hear that you have had this experience since your move and when reaching out for assistance with the account's profile, @user_7f8c86. This is certainly not the experience that we want you or anyone else to have, and I assure you that we would like to turn this around so that you can fully enjoy your time with us again.

If you would like to send us a Direct Message, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address. 

To send a Direct Message [private message]:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon

or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

151 Messages

1 year ago

" Send Tom Feedback "  … we want to hear from you .  This link provides a form to fill out for submitting your customer experience   : 

https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form

🗣️

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here