E

Thursday, November 9th, 2023 5:43 PM

Closed

How do I contact someone with executive resolutions?

To make a long story short, I had to order a new sim card for the device on my account. In the process of ordering it, the representative convinced me to add a digital line in place so I could get the phone up and running in the interim. I was told it would be $15 to get it up and running, so I agreed. Since this account is on auto-payment and my soon to be ex pays the account, I didn't think much more of it after I provided the new sim card to her. Several months later I'm now getting a notice stating that the account is a very large amount past due. After speaking to my ex and looking at the account, I'm now seeing that the virtual line they added is racking up charges in excess of $300 a month. Had I know that this was going to happen, I would have never added this line. I had an unlimited plan on this account. No one in their right mind would add something like this had it been explained properly. I called and spoke to a rep that told me I must pay the fees and that she could only get me a payment plan. I really need to speak with someone at a higher level that can help me with this. This isn't an ethical business practice by any standard and I need some kind of resolution.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

@Exitialis79

I am a customer as well and would not be happy if I had a bill I was not expecting, the line you added for $15.00 would be our pay by the gig plan, you can via your mobile account details via our amazing xfinity app.

To speak to one of our amazing xfinity mobile colleagues please reach out via :

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I was out of the country for 2&1/2 weeks and one day both my phones were disabled. My bills were paid and there was no reason for this. The only explanation I was able to get is that it was a glitch and it could happen again. I am a new customer to Xfinity mobile and never had a problem with my other server. How can I speak with a higher up manager who can explain this and to make sure it doesn’t happen again. I need these phones for emergency purposes. 

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @DOCRXPERT1 thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile are very limited. For assistance with Xfinity Mobile you can reach an expert by calling or texting 1-888-936-4968 and through our Xfinity Mobile assistant: 

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I have Xfinity Mobile, and I'm pretty close to the Canadian border so visit from time to time. From experience, I do have to have an international roaming on: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/manage-international-settings#:~:text=Go%20to%20Settings%20%3E%20Network%20%26%20Internet%20%3E,Toggle%20on%2Foff%20to%20enable%2Fdisable%20roaming%20service%20for%20data. 

I also set up the travel pass to ensure I'm getting the flat rate for phone usage: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/my-account/international. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 months ago

I’m a customer as well [Edited: Personal Information]. I’ve been a victim of identity theft like horribly. My accounts just got frozen for the third time they know all of this and they discontinued my phone even though I paid it off in December paid 300 towards the bill also and they made it to where I could not even contact emergency services and they said it’s because of not paying my bills, they wouldn’t even allow me to call 911 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_bnchl4,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. We would be more than happy to review the account, billing, and services to see what is taking place on the account.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full first/last name and complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code)? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here