user_a731b6's profile

Monday, August 21st, 2023 9:59 PM

Closed

how do I change my xfinity moblie phone number

I get so many spam robo-calls that my number is practically unusable. I have enable the spam blocker function, and also the don't answer unless the number is in my contacts list function, but I still have to wait for the spam calls to ring through and I end up with dozens of notifications that I don't want. Is there a way to stop the notifications? Barring that how can I just change my number to avoid the whole mess? Impossible to get anyone on the phone and talk through the issue. The chatbot just repeats junk that isn't helpful and tells me to try solutions that are not related to my problem. Really annoying how it says "You are a DIamond Customer" [Edited: "Language"] anyway. Really am tempted to go back to ATT. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_a731b6 , thanks for being part of our XFINITY Mobile family. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks. Problem is calling these numbers just leads to a useless infinite AI loop. It just gives unhelpful suggestions that have nothing to do with my problem. Sends me to a chatbot, which dies when I type in my issue and returns no response. I've tied the mobile chat too. Useless. I need a few seconds with a real person to actually connect me with the right team, but so far that has been impossible. At this rate, I'll have to find a physical store and walk in. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

I'm sorry it has not been easy to reach the Xfinity Mobile department and get this phone number concern all worked out. This is never the experience we want our customers to receive. My team would love to submit a request to have an Xfinity Mobile agent reach out to you. Please send us a Direct Message so that we can better assist you.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here