U

Monday, August 19th, 2024 10:10 PM

Expired Visa gift card

My Visa gift card was missing. It was just found but expired 6 weeks ago. It still has a balance of $50.91 on it. It was registered. We could really use the money for college supplies. Is there anyway that the money can be issued to a new card? I am sick about this. Thank you Xfinity! I thank you in advance for your time!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @user_x5gljq, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Prepaid Card for the Xfinity services. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Thanks for joining our Xfinity Forums Community today. I hope you can stick around and provide some valuable information and insight to the community. With the prepaid card being used, the remaining balance of $50.91 (unused funds) will be forfeit after the valid thru date. We would be unable to reissue once the card has been used.

3 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Is there anything else you can do? Maybe a credit to our account? I sent a letter to SVM Program Management 10615 Professional Circle Suite 102 Reno, NV 89521 stating that my card was lost BEFORE it expired so that it could be transferred to another card and I heard nothing back. One of the reasons we switched to Xfinity is for the gift card.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_x5gljq I do apologize those funds are not transferable to credits or adjustments. You can see if there is any way to retrieve the unused funds by contacting our card team directly. You can find their number here https://www.xfinityincentivetracker.com/track 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here