user_6b2503's profile

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Monday, December 18th, 2023 6:54 AM

Closed

Existing Customer,Diamond Member,Not Getting the bundle discount for 3+ yrs ,user_6b2503's post # 2

When I purchased my mobile phone 3 years ago which I paid full price for it they told me that if I bundled with home  internet and TV I would get  $25 credit every month  , so I spoke with the mobile department for over an hour then they said I have to connect you to billing dept, spoke with billing dept for over an hour they found that they gave me credit for only one month which means they would owe me for 35 months  35 x $25 =$875 so finally they found the solution to one of the problems so I'm thinking billing can take care of the credit no , they say I have to call back the mobile department and talk to them then the mobile department says you need to talk to billing , so after calling for months talking for hours about this problem finally they see that I wasn't given the credits that they offered the incentive that they came up with and put out there for everybody to sign up now they're just going to pass it back and forth .They also offered a $10 a month credit if you do direct payment so I did every month the money's directly taken out of my account for my mobile  phone 36x$10=$360  so  $875 +$360 = $1235 , I happen to show all this to a lawyer who couldn't believe how easy it was to figure out what was right he saw the offer how I qualified and how I didn't receive anything through paperwork and through their own words in a transcript , also there was something about two $100 Visa gift cards but the offer was taken off the site  I couldn't find it. And there's more to be continued in next post #3

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

@user_6b2503 Thank you for reaching out to our mobile team using those methods. We regret to hear the issue was unresolved after contacting them. If you could please send me a Direct Message with your full name and full address. This is not the experience we want you to have, and our team would love the chance to take a further look!

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here