user_6b2503's profile

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Saturday, November 18th, 2023 4:01 AM

Closed

Existing Customer Diamond Member Not Getting Phone I Was Eligible for Been 5 months now, user_6b2503's post #1

I am a Diamond member been with Xfinity for over 15 years home & business but it means nothing, a stranger with bad credit can walk in the store & get more than I can .I have gotten estimates from other companies for home and mobile & free phone  that is much cheaper.    I haven't been able to use my phone totally since June , went to the store to have it repaired said they didn't do repairs but the guy pressed on the phone & made the screen worse

so there's dead areas & it ghost texts after spending $75 to get my phone fixed it will not work properly So months ago agent told me I was eligible for an up & coming promotion to wait that happened 3 times & it didn't work 

So this is this week purchased battery so I can get my phone to turn on call  Xfinity on Monday they said I was eligible for a phone moto g stylus  2023 different than what I wanted Samsung  A14 I called back  tues said okay I will take the phone they made notes in the account I rushed to the store  got there 30 mins before closing they went through the acct then said ok you will be paying for 2 lines and to pay for the phone In full or they would change me monthly I said it was supposed to get  free upgrade no so then I left.Call xfinity on wed  explained everything agent said he would process  the order and I would have a phone  delivered to me by fed x on Friday and he would call to help set it up and go over the  credits I never got on my acct .so its fri night and no phone, I call Xfinity they tell me  I won't be getting my phone till Dec ,8 so he said he'll cancel the order and go to the store and deal with it again if I need one right away , if I need one right away?  yes I do I'm paying for the line every month now I can't get my medical calls for a upcoming surgery i was having but not now they couldn't contact me ,I have a out of state relative that is  sick and I drive for Uber part time now I can't work.

Also why is it that you have to call for hours on end to get a credit that you're eligible for are they overcharged you ,but as soon as they charge you for something instantly gets on the card.

This post is long but it's the first one I put on here because I try to get this resolved through Xfinity and it always seems like it's resolved & I leave a good review . Maybe they should take care of there current customers esp the diamond members 14+ years and follow through with there offers instead of  spending so much money in advertising to get more customers they  can't take care of what they have.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

8 months ago

Hi I was able to get help on the matter of my cell phone I spoke to an agent by the name of Joshua L. From 

Xfinity Mobile Executive Resolutions 

He listened took my information looked into it and came up with a solution and followed through right to the end ,.

I'm still working on other problems but at least I was able to get this taken care of ,Thank you Joshua L.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_6b2503 this is certainly never the experience that we'd want for you to have as our valued customer for over 15 years! We do want to do all we can to assist, and it seems like the last few times you've called in things haven't gotten worked out. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

9 months ago

When I purchased my mobile phone 3 years ago which I paid full price for it they told me that if I bundled with home  internet and TV I would get  $25 credit every month  , so I spoke with the mobile department for over an hour then they said I have to connect you to billing dept, spoke with billing dept for over an hour they found that they gave me credit for only one month which means they would owe me for 35 months  35 x $25 =$875 so finally they found the solution to one of the problems so I'm thinking billing can take care of the credit no , they say I have to call back the mobile department and talk to them then the mobile department says you need to talk to billing , so after calling for months talking for hours about this problem finally they see that I wasn't given the credits that they offered the incentive that they came up with and put out there for everybody to sign up now they're just going to pass it back and forth .They also offered a $10 a month credit if you do direct payment so I did every month the money's directly taken out of my account for my mobile  phone 36x$10=$360  so  $875 +$360 = $1235 , I happen to show all this to a lawyer who couldn't believe how easy it was to figure out what was right he saw the offer how I qualified and how I didn't receive anything through paperwork and through their own words in a transcript , also there was something about two $100 Visa gift cards but the offer was taken off the site  I couldn't find it. And there's more to be continued in next post #3

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Existing Customer,Diamond Member,Not Getting the bundle discount for 3+ yrs ,user_6b2503's post # 2

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_6b2503 Thank you for reaching out to our mobile team using those methods. We regret to hear the issue was unresolved after contacting them. If you could please send me a Direct Message with your full name and full address. This is not the experience we want you to have, and our team would love the chance to take a further look!

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

9 months ago

UPDATE  On 

Existing Customer Diamond Member Not Getting Phone I Was Eligible for Been 5 months now, user_6b2503's post #1

> Update #1 so after being eligible to get a new phone and the store not giving it to me on  11/14/23 i then placed the order with an agent on 11/15/23 he said I would receive it in 2 days which would be 11/17/23 and he would call me on that day to help me set up the phone Well no phone that day I called back at 11/17/23  that agent was very rude and I was told phone was on back ordered till December 8th and if I wasn't happy with it I can just cancel it and go to the store and buy one I said no Then December 8th comes  no phone I call Xfinity back they tell me the order was canceled so still no phone.

> Update #2   I was told on 11/14/23  by the agent as per there advanced team I would be receiving a refund within 5 to 7 days by 11/21/23 for the 5 months of service that I paid for and wasn't using so $17x5 =$85 add 2 more charges of $17 $17x7=$119 today is 12/18/23 and I have received $0 I will attach the transcript there was also a $100 Diamonds reward rebate and a $100 gift card offered for this transaction I received $0  still no phone                         

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here