M

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 5:19 PM

Closed

Empty Box, No phone Just Papers

On October 9 2023 , I switched to Xfinity mobile and applied for a trade in for the iphone 15 pro. Today, I got a mail from Xfinity saying my order was delivered. It is odd because it was a signature required delivery. Immediately, I checked my security camera footage, package was there in front of my door. I rushed from work to home to get the package but when I got there the package felt very light and when I opened it there was only 2 papers, no phone, nothing else. The package was undamaged, seals were still on. I have the security footage of everything. Then I rushed to an Xfinity store and all they did was opening a fraud case, and asked for a police report. Never expected this kind of thing to happen, since I trusted Xfinity. They also told me to wait for at least 5 days, to get the issue resolved. I guess it was my mistake to order from xfinity. And they still expect me to send the phone I currently have.

Tha case number is:

ECM0004268849

11 months ago

Filed the police report in the same day, xfinity representative added the documents to the case. Nobody from xfinity contacted me, yet. I will most certainly cancel my lines and get rid of xfinity. Why do I have to go through this? They are waiting for me nothing, without a piece of information about the situation. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Yikes, @mahmutdemirturk. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to XFINITY over our forums page for help with the XFINITY mobile theft concern. I had someone steal packages from my porch before so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. We are the perfect team to assist by ensuring you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried reaching back out to our XFINITY Mobile Support team by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

The package was not stolen, it was empty. Package was in perfect condition, and as I stated before I have the CCTV footage, nobody touched the package after it was delivered in front of my door (and it was a signature required delivery, I did not sign anything). Yes, I’ve contacted xfinity over phone for 4 times, I’ve used the chat line, no updates yet. They said the issue would get resolved until last Friday noon, but no updates yet. This is frustrating. I’ll be canceling all of my lines and home internet, and I’ll make sure nobody around me makes the mistake of switching to xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thanks for that information. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here