U

Friday, December 22nd, 2023 11:24 PM

Closed

Do not have Service due to cancellation upon a fraud

I have been having issues with my service since December 14 2023 where my phone was hacked and was receiving different text messages wit resetting passwords 

I went to the North Haven store in CT and they resolve the issue but since I had a  payment due en December 13,which they said I had to pay as soon as possible 

on Monday my service was suspended when I called to verify they said that I had called at 7:52 am to disconnect the service which was not me,because I talked Saturday and explained I would pay Tuesday so why would I call to cancel the service 

I paid my bill today at 12:07 pm and it is still the time that I don’t have service 

I was placed during 2 hours on a call will led to nothing indicating to go to the store and after I went to the store after waiting for an hour I wasted my time and had a terrible experience with your manager at the North Haven office in which do not know her name because she wasn’t polite enough to introduce herself

i want to further notify the weak validation of our Private information first and last name and last of SS and congratulations you are the client anyone who has been hacked like me would have that information I am very upset with the ixfinnity services and their employees.

even when I paid late I had services but since 12-14-2023 I don’t count with the services

Haydee Rodriguez 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

@user_wo5jgh Thank you for reaching out on Xfinity Community Forums. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here