user_34891f's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, July 14th, 2023 1:21 PM

Closed

Deja vu (Bad Business zero resolution)

I found it disappointingly interesting that another Exfinity Customer experienced the exact same [Edited: "Inflammatory"] that I am dealing with right now.

Here's their story

"1) Bought an iPhone 12 Pro after two years of payments Apple replaced in Apple care.

2) Sim on phone still locked called 80 different reps for hours at a time-zero resolution.

3) Got Apple on the call just to prove to Xfinity they didn’t unlock my phone.

4) $400 a month and can’t be helped have a phone that still isn’t unlocked.

5) several tickets and even corporate executive team still the same result.

6) don’t apologize to me do something about it! I paid for this phone in full and once I did you can’t even trace it to figure the issue.

7) 17 years with this company and it’s a complete disgrace tier 1 tier 2 executive team no resolution, no wonder why the customer pays so much as you have three teams being paid for zero resolution!"

Here's mine

1. We purchase an Apple iphone 10 XR with insurance from (Exfinity Mobile) and paid for the phone in full from day one!

2. Less than a year we had an issue with the phone and was told that it could not be repaired and it was eventually replaced by Apple too!

3. We left the store after following EVERY step from contacting Exfinity to getting our new phone from the Apple Store

4. 21+ YEARS Comcast Triple play Customer, Exfinity Mobile customer for over a Decade!

5. Our Family Relocated to NC where Comcast doesn't provide ANY Internet, Cable, Or land line services!

6. Because we discontinued our Triple play service (not available in NC), Exfinity Mobile notified us that there will be a $25.00 per line additional charge to keep our mobile service! So, obviously we decided to switch to another provider that is in our area!

7. I called Exfinity to acquire a transfer pin and get the account number on July 3rd. Exfinity lied and told me that Apple had to unlock the phone and it would take up to 5 business days!

8. I called back on July 7th to get a status and was told that Apple doesn't lock phones that it's the carrier that has to unlock your phone! So I requested that unlock and an order was made. Now I have to wait another 48 hours specified business hours!

9. I called again and spent 3 1/2 on the phone speaking to every tier available to get the unlock and nothing was accomplished!

10. The next day a rep found out that all that WASTED TIME was done for an IMEI number for a phone that I don't have (the original iphone XR)

11. I gave them the IMEI number for my iphone that is locked by ((THEM)) and still no results!

I'm told that I have to have the  "company where you purchased the device protection plan to have the device unlocked"

I Purchased the Insurance plan from EXFINITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xfinity Mobile Executive Resolutions: You are a disgrace. You tell me to resolve unlocking my phone from somewhere that doesn't exist.

You and only you have provided service for my phone and refuse to unlock it. You turned off my phone before it was ported to my new provider.

You resolved nothing and CLOSED my case. Here's your response to the disaster that you have and still are putting me and my family through.

"Mr. ***** will need to contact the company where he purchased the device protection plan to have the device unlocked. I have checked the Apple system and it's not from them, also not showing up in the GSX "Global Services Exchange (ACME System)" as an Apple or Assurant replacement. I explained to <EDIT: Removed Personal Information>he will need to request the unlock from the carrier from which he purchased the device though to grant the unlock request. I have successfully requested an unlock for the Apple iPhone XR IMEI: <EDIT: Removed Personal Information> this is a device we own and the unlock is currently in a pending unlock state." <EDIT: Removed Personal Information>

The phone was replaced by Apple and EXFINITY didn't or doesn't have anything in place to connect the dots!!!! (LOL my responsibility)

I OWN the phone from day one and requested a transfer pin but NO ONE asked if it was a replacement phone until 5 days later.. SHAMEFUL.

You don't own the phone, neither one of them. I DO (paid in full day1) Why is my phone locked anyway???

Your company failed to keep record of a purchase I made from YOU and have to endure HELL because of your full incompetence.

EX finity Customer

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_34891f Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are very sorry to hear of the experience you are having. We would recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile Team to see if there is an update they can provide you to bring this situation to a resolution. You can reach them using either of these methods:

Phone - (888) 936-4968
Chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

If they are not able to resolve the issue after reaching out to them again, please let us know.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

"If they are not able to resolve the issue after reaching out to them again, please let us know."

I've been LETTING YOU KNOW SINCE JULY 3RD Official EXFINITY Employee!!

How much more can I do??

Your company has seen this before and know what can or cant be done, and I've been Lied to Over and Over again and again!!!

Your business model is horrible and customer assistance is even worse.

No one can or is willing to SOLVE this problem. I'm starting to believe it's simply incompetence on EVERY LEVEL.

Truth Matters

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_34891f, I'm sorry to hear the Xfinity Mobile Team has not been able to assist you with your device unlock request. We would be more than willing to see if we have any escalation steps to take on your behalf in contacting the Xfinity Mobile Team. Please send us a direct message with your name, and previous service address. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ 

Hi Marty R

Can you have Essence with (xfinity mobile executive resolutions) call or email me again directly please?

I missed her last two call and need to speak with her again. Very Important.

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_34891f,

We do not have any information to go off of in order to locate the account or and escalated matters. Have you reached out to our Xfinit Mobile team for updates or would like to send us a Direct Message so we can review the account? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Hi Dimitrius

Can you have Essence D with (xfinity mobile executive resolutions) call or email me again directly please?

I missed her last two call and need to speak with her again. Very Important.

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_34891f. I would be happy to see what I can do to get you help. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

31 Messages

11 months ago

Amen! I have filed four separate complaints against these defrauding con artists in the last three days and because I'm American and not uneducated and foreign I can't even get the decency of an immediate email from the executive resolution case manager assigned to my case. 

I don't know about you but if I received BBB, FCC, FTC and a state attorney general complaint from the same person within 36 hours and then found out that this same person is researching the proper criminal authorities to send after us, I would most definitely send that person an email to save face. But on the contrary, Xfinity Mobile wants this to happen apparently. The worst thing is that the reason Xfinity has shoved these crooks into the background is because they must know what is really going on and that these people are a liability. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Hey Rcvictim,

The Exfinity corporation is pretty much a Monopoly that makes decisions based on numbers! You and I are an outlier from their business model.

THEY DON'T CARE. Everything is designed to handle their customers completely to enhance their bottom line **(( MONEY ))**

Keep up the good fight realizing that you will be shuffled to person after person and almost NEVER get anywhere with any of them.

Your circumstance doesn't matter to them, you are just a phone number from where they sit. I lost a lot of time and money,then I had to buy another phone after weeks of their LIES and incompetence.

Cut your losses, and make sure you share your EXFINITY story and experience with anyone and everyone who will listen. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_34891f, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. This is not the experience we aim to provide, and I'd be happy to help with your account concerns. 

To get started, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@nabramz@Rcvictim  Hey Nabramz & Rcvictim, count me in. I appreciate you both taking the initiative to fight this fight. It's a shame that Exfinity has created a formula to completely disregard their customers in such a way. Please let me know what I can do, and what's needed for me to be included. If needed I can share a direct contact to help or assist with this issue. Lol at their official Exfinity Employee rabbit hole responses, that I'm sure we've all tried during our [Edited: "Inflammatory"].

Much appreciated 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here