U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 2:46 PM

Closed

Customer support

Terrible customer support.  Was forced to use an autobot then forced to chat. Neither resolved my mobile question.  Now I'm sitting in a half hour wait at the store. If you really wanted to improve service you would have a customer support phone number easily accessible.  I came from Verizon and because of this may go back

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

Thank you so much for your feedback @user_73dd88

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

1 Message

9 months ago

Go back to Verizon. This company doesn’t care. Like at all. I’ve been calling, messaging, having tech visits, etc for 6 months and our problems are still not fixed. Yet they have the nerve to charge full price when WiFi is unreliable and even said our bill is going up in 2024. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here