U

Monday, July 1st, 2024 8:22 PM

Can't get my problem straight out . Unsatisfied customer

starter off  my brother  was and employed  with guys and then he  left and transferred  the account  over  from his name back to my dads name with  me as the contact  person to  handle the account  to my phone  number and email but every month I had to call him to pay the bill because  they said I wasn't authorized,  getting him on the phone and him telling them that he changed everything  over and I was the contact  person.  I added my cellphone s over since I was paying the  bill now  it was $66.26 , then my dad passed away so I cut that service  off at his house  because  no one was living their then they jack my bill up  $ 128.70 so calls to find how they just went my account  and took that out unauthorized  and they because  you cut that service  off at your house  we charged you a extra  $ 66.44 a month  because  I have to phones, I said to them I have my house  where I live have xfinity  service  their, they said okay we will straight  it out and and put that money back on your card , they never did that instead  they went into my account  starting in Feb 15 and took 106.56 unauthorized  in March  18 they went in and Took 128.70  unauthorized  in april  8 they went in my account and they  took 150.00 the same Day they went in again and Took another $40.00 .,On April  10 they went in Again and Took 95.32 unauthorized  5 days later they went my account  again  unauthorized and  Took $ 129.30 on the same day they went back in my account  and Took another  309.02 unauthorized  . I called again again and they  said they never transferred  my over because  I have  a past due amount  witch I never had until I called my bank and said I never authorized  none of those transactions  and the change my card I talk to several supervisor  , The first  said that he was going straightened  everything  out and they said they wave the charge s and to pay my bill at 66.26 for the 3 month  that bank took the charges  back, then I get text messages  stating  I had out standing  bill of over 600. In something  dollars and that I had to pay  that because  no ever said they going to wave charges  they telling me he said on 50.00 . But you call and all you keep getting is the foreigner we everybody in the background  talking .

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Thanks for reaching out user_9qmsu4! I'm sorry you're still having this billing issues. I'd be more than happy to try and get you some answers. In order to get started can you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

--

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lv0gXz

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here