U

Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 9:20 AM

Closed

Can’t get a shipping label.

I have been told over and over again a label will be emailed but it never arrives. The button doesn’t work in the app to print it. I bought the new iPhone 15 with the understanding I would get $700 in monthly credits off of it with my old trade in. Is the whole thing a scam?! Do they just pass you around and make you jump through hoops until you give up? It’s crazy. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there @user_g0apa4!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and appreciate you taking time to reach out to us and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here