U

Tuesday, August 15th, 2023 7:16 PM

Closed

Cancel services

I am moving abroad and need to cancel my Xfinity services. I have attempted to get in contact with a real person many times, requested numerous callbacks, and have never received any response. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_1ce32f It is not good to hear that you are having issues getting in contact with someone to assist with your account changes. We would hate to see you go, but can understand the need to disconnect if you are no longer living in the US. Our team sadly doesn't have access to make any changes to Xfinity Mobile accounts on this platform, so any assistance needed with Xfinity Mobile changes would need to be directed to our mobile support channels at these options: 

I know you mentioned that you have attempted to connect with them a number of times and are having issues, so we can assist with opened a ticket for this if needed! I can see that you sent our team a direct message to assist with this. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message. Since you have sent us a message, we will connect with you there as well to get the ticket processed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here