U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 10:48 PM

Closed

Box Empty at Delivery Opened Ticket No Respinse

Last Thursday I opened a ticket to report that my Apple Watch was missing from the FedEx box when delivered. I was supposed to receive an email from Xfinity in 1 to 3 business days from that would instruct me how to send photos and a police report to evidence the missing Apple Watch. I never received that email. Any assistance you can provide regarding how to move this process forward would be greatly appreciated. 

3 Messages

11 months ago

11/9 update. I called Xfinity Mobile on 11/8 at 5pm and informed the person who took my call that I did not receive the promised email from the “back office” that would allow me to send the evidence of theft that is needed to process my claim. After being put on hold for more than a half hour, she came back and informed me that my ticket needed to be closed before the back office would send the email; that she had done that and updated my file; and that I would receive the email allowing me to send the pictures and police report relative to the empty FedEx package within 24 hours. It has now been 28 hours, and I have still not received the email from the back office that I was promised one week ago today. I was charged for this Apple Watch, and I keep getting automated messages from Xfinity Mobile telling me to activate my watch because payments for the service will begin to be withdrawn from my checking account “soon”.  The fact that the appropriate correspondence has not been sent to me in a week that would allow me to satisfy the requirements for proving my claim is absolutely unacceptable. If anyone can please direct me to someone that can assist in moving this process forward, I would appreciate it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

Thanks for reaching out and the update, user_oju54a! Have you already reached out to the Xfinity Mobile chat team as well?

3 Messages

No, I haven’t. I had a response for Xfinity Mobile asking me to send pictures, a police report number and an explanation of what happened. I did that on Tuesday 11/14. I just received an email telling me my claim was denied, my case was closed and not giving me a reason why or a person to contact. How do I contact the Xfinity Mobile chat team?  Are they any more helpful than the team that man’s the phones?  This is really quite upsetting. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_oju54a There are a few different ways to reach the Xfinity Mobile Team. 

• SMS Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968
Xfinity Mobile Website
Direct Chat 

Unfortunately, we are a bit limited when it comes to assisting our Xfinity Mobile customers over our Community Forums. However, we would be more than happy to submit a request to our Xfinity Mobile Team asking them to reach out to you directly for an explanition on your claim. If you would like us to submit a request, please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here