U

Thursday, March 7th, 2024 1:27 AM

Closed

Billing

(Originally had a Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone – charged us 37.57 on 11/28/23 for tax amount) – returned to Emilio at Comcast in Westminster, CO on 11/29 to exchange for an iPhone which they didn't have in stock so it ws shipped to me) Emilio said the tax was credited towards the purchase of the iPhone.

My account still shows that the Samsung phone had not been returned

Received Apple iPhone 13 on 12/1/23– 629.99 – 23 pmts of 26.24/mo and final pmt of 26.47                                                                                                                                                                                  

Plus $15/mo charge for GB

Our CC was charged $508 on 2/25/24 - I called and was on the phone for 58 minutes with 2 men that I could not understand.  Received a credit on our CC on 2/29/24 in the amount of $487.56 which left us being charged $20.44???

On 3/2, our account showed a balance due of 86.36 (41.66 past due plus 44.70 to be charged on 3/15)

Xfinity Mobile also shows a past due balance of $466.73 in another location?????

On 3/3/24, we received an email that Xfinity Mobile is unable to charge our Visa on File (even though they just charged and credited our card on 2/25 and 2/29?????

Our account still shows a Nov 29 Order (return of Samsung phone as “Processing”.  Also, a Nov 27 Order that we paid 37.57 (this was the sales tax that we paid on the Samsung phone that should be credited somewhere but I can’t find ANY paperwork

I cannot find any details that back up these figures and I cannot find any signed documents/contracts.

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

6 months ago

@user_hfxrqn, thank you for using the Community Forums page, I know how important it is to ensure your account is accurately reflecting the information you have been informed of. We want to ensure that all charges and devices are properly corrected for you.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

I have had 3 telephone conversations  2/25 for 58 minutes, 3/8 for 66 minutes and 3/9 for 77 minutes.  I talked to 2 men during the first conversation, neither of whom I could understand but were very cordial.  All representatives were difficult to understand, but again, very nice.  I thought I had everything handled after my 3/9 phone call…..but received a phone call on 3/14/24 wanting to talk to me about my past due balance.!!!! The credits that I was supposed to receive have not shown on my credit card yet either.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_hfxrqn 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with this billing concern. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here