U

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Thursday, July 6th, 2023 12:25 AM

Closed

Billing Statements

For the record: Xfinity mobile will lot provide billing statements, as recorded by more than on rep. Xfinity demands you go to the local store to obtain them. They can not be obtained via screenshot. WHY?

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, user_fee0a5. I understand getting access to these records is important to you, and it is to us as well. You can view call and text records following the steps found here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-xfinity-mobile-call-text-history. By viewing your Xfinity Mobile account from a browser, you can then print the page out. If you need this information in a file, you are able to change the printer destination after pressing Ctrl+P to PDF using the Chrome browser. 

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@XfinityEsteban​  This flat out not true. You are wrong.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

The Federal Communication Commission requires direct accessibility to mobile phone statements and calls breakdown. Xfinity reps explicitly said on at least three different occasions that one can not download any of these parameters. Xfinity has tried repeatedly tried to prevent the asking or obtaining of this obliged information. I need it for government proof of call logs. This is real, and is apparently illegal to not provide. Why are they risking their compy?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled FCC

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

1 year ago

I obviously am not understanding what you are trying to obtain. I thought you just wanted a log of the calls you made and received including number, date, time, and duration of the calls. That is precisely what I am getting by following the original linked instructions (with the terminal period removed from the URL). I hope you and the FCC are able to sort this out to your satisfaction. As I said, it would be nice to be able to generate a consolidated statement containing everything, but that is not available for some reason.

Dan

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here