U

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Thursday, July 6th, 2023 12:45 AM

Closed

FCC

The Federal Communication Commission requires direct accessibility to mobile phone statements and calls breakdown. Xfinity reps explicitly said on at least three different occasions that one can not download any of these parameters. Xfinity has tried repeatedly tried to prevent the asking or obtaining of this obliged information. I need it for government proof of call logs. This is real, and is apparently illegal to not provide. Why are they risking their compy?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Billing Statements

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

The Federal Communication Commission requires direct accessibility to mobile phone statements and calls breakdown. Xfinity reps explicitly said on at least three different occasions that one can not download any of these parameters. Xfinity has tried repeatedly tried to prevent the asking or obtaining of this obliged information. I need it for government proof of call logs. This is real, and is apparently illegal to not provide. Why are they risking their company?

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

Hello, user_fee0a5. I understand getting access to these records is important to you, and it is to us as well. You can view call and text records following the steps found here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-xfinity-mobile-call-text-history. By viewing your Xfinity Mobile account from a browser, you can then print the page out. If you need this information in a file, you are able to change the printer destination after pressing Ctrl+P to PDF using the Chrome browser. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

This link is yielding a 404 error -- delete the period from the end of the URL to get to the content.

Yes, this provides access to call and message information, but many of us would far prefer access to a compiled statement as a PDF showing all charges and details in a single document.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here