U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, May 28th, 2023 9:05 PM

Closed

billing dispute

I need to speak with someone other than an online chat agent.  I suspended my mobile line back in November because the phone was lost.  I did this to reduce the bill to only bill me for 1GB as the device still had a balance due.  On April 4, 2023 I paid the device off and initiated an online chat to cancel the line.  The agent told me it was cancelled but that I would still need to pay the bill that was due on April 30, 2023, which I did.  Today while looking at my Xfinity account I see that there is another bill out there due May 30, 2023.  I initiated an online chat and spoke with Jimmy (who only wanted to argue with me and proceeded to cut me off when transferring the chat to his supervisor).  I explained the situation to Jimmy and told him the May bill is invalid and needed to be credited.  He said the charges were valid because the line was only suspended not cancelled.

Now, it is not my fault that the Xfinity agent who told me the line cancelled did not cancel it.  We are talking about $17.00 here.  I also have your internet service that is $112.00 per month AND I have been a customer for 5+ years and I will have no problem pulling my internet service if this is not corrected immediately. 

I cannot believe this is how Xfinity treats its longtime customers.  I did what I supposed to do, Xfinity did not do what they told me they did.  I would certainly hope that you are not willing to loose  my business over $17.00

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_1913d0 I appreciate the details on the situation and can understand the concern. We always want to do what we can to help and I recommended calling in one more time to 1-888-936-4968 . If that does not lead anywhere, let us know, and we can check on what we can do. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I am not accepting this.  You are trying to bil me again and show my next bill is due the end of this month.  This is what the account page shows:

Xfinity Mobile billing

Total balance

$0.00

Payment required

Once you start using Xfinity Mobile, keep an eye on how much you spend throughout the month right here.

Why does it show no balance but payment required?  You are trying to charge my card that keeps declining because I have it blocked.  

The phone number that is tied to the account was [Edited: "Personal Information"].

I want this corrected TODAY.  I am not calling in and be left on hold.  I have given you all the info you need.

Tony [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Hartwell, GA

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

535 Messages

@user_1913d0 Totally understand, and we have access to the residential services/accounts through the forums. We're happy to help with that any time too. To keep Xfinity Mobile accounts and devices secure, please call or text 1 (888) 936-4968 to reach our secure Mobile team. If you don't prefer to call you can  chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile, where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7. Count on them for this mobile dispute, and count on us for help with your residential services! 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here