U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, May 21st, 2023 9:36 AM

Closed

Billed wrongly for past 6 months

Hi Team,

I moved from tmobile to xfinity 6 months back. I purchased iphone 14 pro with xfinity along with porting my number on a credit of 500 during purchase which will be applied every month that was deal.

When  i got the phone , tech team tried to active "esim1" from iphone but it was not working so they activated "esim2". 

But looks like xfinity credit was applied to esim1 and they charged me for 2 numbers and after a month they closed esim1 and the credit applied to that. Now i am being charged full price for the phone for last 6 months. I have called n' times they applied credit for 2 months and they stopped again.

Is this my problem if xfinity members does a mistake and we are being impacted. I called xfinity agent they will make us to wait for hours and at the end, we created a ticket it will resolved nothing [Edited: "Language"] happens after that. When we chat with agent they say issue will be addressed by advance team and nothing happens.

How  to escalate this issue, there is no way. I am litterly stuggling with this issue, ready to hand over the phone and internet connection everyhting if they pay me extra charges. Its really frustration when expected response or issues   not being answered. I really don't know how to resolve this issue with xfinity. I never had any issues with their internet but mobile , oh my god very very poor response and carelessness from the advanced team. 

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

1 year ago

Hi

, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity regarding your billing concern. I am sorry to hear about your billing issues for you Xfinity Mobile account. You are able to escalate Xfinity mobile issues by contacting our customer care via Xfinity chat or visiting an Xfinity mobile store. I suggest visiting a location so our Xfinity store associate are able to get involved and make sure the right team can look into the promotion issue. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Its 1 year now, issue is not fixed yet. Eveytime i call, they say, its waiting for manager approval. I dont how long they need to approve this. I never face such issue with any other provider like this before.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_32cf7a!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in ensuring that this is taken care of.  So that we can take a closer look at this, please feel free to shoot us a private message and we can get started. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here