U

Monday, April 15th, 2024 6:30 PM

Biggest mistake of my life

Switching to Xfinity mobile was the biggest mistake of my life they lied to me about the cost I’m not paying more than I did at Verizon and Verizon doesn’t slow down your data usage after a certain amount of gigabytes my phone calls are terrible they keep cutting out my text messages keep sending as green even though I have an iPhone and when I go into the store to ask him about it they tell me that I need a new phone my phone is basically brand new warn as many people as you can and do not switch to Xfinity mobile it is terrible service!!!! 

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

5 months ago

Hello there, user_c270qw! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day, and I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible! I understand that you went to the XFINITY Store for assistance but were unsuccessful. Are you experiencing the issues with calls and texting both on the wireless network and your home connection? As far as the billing discrepancies, I would definitely recommend you reach out to our great partners with the XFINITY Mobile expert team when you get a chance using any of the following methods :

• Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968
• Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

6 Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for this warning. I had my first experience with how horrible their customer service is today when they [Edited: "Language"] my phone's delivery. I wish i'd found this forum before I even orderd the [Edited: "Language"] phone.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here