U

Friday, September 13th, 2024 9:58 PM

Better business bureau

Remove autopay Xfinity! Heads up I broke up with you months ago , let go release my card details and representatives lying … red flag when I have to record document any communications with you… terrible and illegal… remove autopay NOPE 

2 Messages

23 days ago

You lost a loyal customer been there for 5 years and my new provider ,,, signed up all within 5 mins and better service and I don’t have to record communications with them. Oh wait it’s transparent… folks check out Helium mobile…

https://my.hellohelium.com/ref/P5KHG4A

It’s my referral link and 20 bucks unlimited plus I pay zero dolllars as you can get rewards for using your phone … promise you won’t regret it !! 

Xfinity please honor your word , STOP charging my card as I will seek legal action. My information and sure as hell my financial data needs to be deleted! Refund me the 362.10 you charged me unauthorized charge ! 
and no I’m not going to just get a new debit card that’s letting Xfinity win! Your term and conditions are for BOTH parties not for customers ! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi @user_v56k97a Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity autopay still active on the account. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here