U

Tuesday, September 17th, 2024 3:10 AM

Automatically switch xfinity mobile plan into unlimited package

I have been using xfinity internet and mobile service more than 4 years. In my mobile account we were sharing 10 GB among 4 lines. A month ago they automatically changed all the lines into unlimited plan. I went to xfinity office. They said something about 5 th generation upgrade. I told them I don’t want 5th gen. I want my previous plan back. They initially said they can’t. When I told them I will submit formal complaint report then they changed it into 4th generation and switched me back to previous plan. Just after a month same problem happened again. I talked with mobile service and spent hours after hours but this they are saying they can’t change it. Its really frustrating and waste of time. I don’t need unlimited line but they forced me to use it. 

1 Message

4 days ago

Xfinity mobile service is really frustrating and time consuming. It is happening with many customers. They should be more efficient and share information more clearly with the customers. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi @user_238rq4 I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Good or bad, feedback is important to us to not only improve our products and services, but the customer experience as well. I would gladly pass along the feedback through the proper channels.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 days ago

I am also facing the same issue. xfinity mobile service is really frustrating and it happened with many customers including me. Please fix it.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

2 days ago

Hi there, user_vm7t8b! Thank you for being a part of our family for so long and for having our Xfinity Mobile service. I apologize that the plan was updated when that is not what you wanted and that subsequent times that you reached out has not resolved the problem. You did the right thing by reaching out directly to the Xfinity Mobile team about the issue. Our team would be happy to assist you further from here. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here