U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 4:36 PM

Closed

Agents promised $300 prepaid visa for each line, and now the offer is not honored.

In December I was promised to get $300 prepaid visa for switching from TMobile to xfinity mobile, this was promised and confirmed by multiple agents. I did bring 3 lines over and was told again that I will receive $900 in total. When trying to confirm again, I was told that this is not true and that the agents lied to me. I was also told that it will take 60-90 days to get the cards, and now agent tells me it is 16-18 weeks. I am looking to get this resolved and get the promised prepaid visa cards. Upon my contact today the agent created a ticket [Edited: "Personal Information"] and promised the resolution within 72 hours. If not resolved I will be filing complaints with BBB and FCC.

UPDATE 2/22: After some offline conversations with representatives, they were able to get to the bottom of it and the incentives were initiated to the original promised amount. I did actually receive 2 cards already: $300 and $600.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 years ago

@user_c313f0 

In order to get that gift card you have to be in good standing [no late or slow pays] and you did not make any changes to your plan during those 90 days.  After 90 days you should receive your gift cards within a couple of weeks.

You can check your status here: https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@Again​ The point of my post was that the information that I am given is consistently inaccurate and noone seems to take responsibility for what is communicated/promised. I want to be proactive in this situation and know exactly what I am getting and when.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_c313f0 Thank you for reaching out to us on our forums for help and for bringing your services to Xfinity mobile. We are limited on assisting with mobile accounts, however if the account was set up for a promotion we can help with having that promotion honored and sent to you. 

Depending on the requirements of the promotion the time on when you receive the prepaid card can vary. The common rule is that the card will be shipped with 6-8 weeks once the criteria for the promotion is met. I'm happy to look into all the details that I can for us and I will submit a request for the prepaid cards. Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. 

I'm sorry that you have to take these steps as it should have been automatically processed, but I assure you I will make sure it is taken care of. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Thanks @Again you were on the right path, but it seems this reward may need to be investigated further. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

2 years ago

Here was the $200 BYOD incentive promotion that was offered in December:

Bring Your Own Phone: Limited to select eligible phones. Bring your own phone and prepaid card offer each require activation of new Xfinity Mobile line. $200 Prepaid Card: Offer ends 12/21/2022. Requires transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. Maximum $2000 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. Multiple cards may be issued based on total qualifying amount. May not be combined with other offers. Also available for eligible Comcast Business Mobile customers.

LESSON: Fortunately, or unfortunately, whether by phone, in store, or online, XM promotions are exactly the same. Agents cannot override the XM computer system, no matter how convincing you may think you are or how confusing an agent may be, or wishful thinking takes over. 

Check the Incentive tracker at https://xfinityincentivetracker.com
verify that you met all of the conditions of the promotion and note the phone number if you want to speak to an AGENT. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I was promised $400 for each line that I brought in. I’m only receiving 200 where is the other $200 gift card

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

What’s the point of switching to Xfinity? If you do not get the reward that is promised to you when you switch your services just because you switch your services the number does not port over. you are not eligible for this xfintity reward. That is very unfair to treat customers like that especially when you have been with them for two years plus anything you are treated like an imbecile all I want to know is why am I only received one reward card and I have two phones on the account I did port over a number on both of my phones they were not excepted. They gave me new phone numbers but I was still told that I was in eligible for the $200 reward cards per phone but today I get a email saying that the $200 reward card is being mailed out and I should receive it in 2 to 4 weeks, but what happened to the other $200 reward card for the second phone 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

And I paid my bill on time since I switched over to Xfinity mobile

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hi there, @Tamlew447816, thank you for reaching out to us through our Xfinity Forums. I am sad to hear of the experience you are having regarding your gift card reward. We can certainly look further into this for you. To get started, please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am also facing the same issue. I was promised $300 prepaid visa ($100 for BYOD and $200 for switching from TMobile) for each line. I transferred 2 lines from TMobile to Xfinity, and have got confirmation for only BYOD credit and no where on the xfinity incentive tracker also, I can see the $200/line offered to me.

Problem Solver

• 

546 Messages

Hello and Good Morning, @user_4cbab6. Thank You for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support, here on the Community Forum. As a cost conscious consumer myself, I totally understand your needing to know the status of your rewards. In regard to your Xfinity Mobile Rewards, I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get their reward concerns resolved.

Due to account security, Xfinity Mobile support via social media is very limited. Our team, here, only has access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on xfinitymobile.com. To receive customer support for Xfinity Mobile, you'll want to reach out to our exceptional team of Xfinity Mobile Experts by Text Message at 1 (888) 936-4968, by Phone at 1 (888) 936-4968, or by Chat here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our Community Forum was designed to build a positive and thriving peer to peer help community. I need to remind you that unsolicited Direct Messages are against our guidelines. In the future, please find the best board to author your question, and post your question publicly. If needed, we will invite you to message us directly. I do see your direct message, and look forward to assisting you there.

If you have questions about our forum guidelines, you can find our guidelines here - https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hello, I also have this same problem. Agents offered 300 per line and I just received 200 per line. 

Spoke to several Agents already and nobody helped me with this issue, I a definitely moving back to tmobile again, this goes against my values.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_d8b564

If you don't mind me asking, when was the original promotion period that you participated in?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here