U

Saturday, September 30th, 2023 3:29 AM

Closed

Account Issue Escalation

I've spent many hours on the phone and on chat trying to resolve an issue between mobile and internet regarding a promotion for an internet credit with addition of a mobile line.  Neither party will take ownership.  I spent 2 hours on the phone on 9/16 trying to resolve.  They gave me a ticket number and said they would call back in 24 hours.  No one called.  Now on 9/29 I've chatted with 10 agents between internet and mobile.  They just pass me back and forth and I start over every time.  It's not clear that the agents even understand the problem.  Is there a support function at corporate?  the Internet Customer Loyalty department was very nice but couldn't help me.  I'm ready to start the consumer fraud investigation process through the Attorney General and the FCC

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

1 year ago

@user_9951fb Sorry to hear about that credit but I'd love to take a look into this for you to see what's going on. Could you please direct message me your full name and address to get us started?

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

provided requested information on the same day which 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_9951fb Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We'll need to take a look at your account and see what is going on. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

We look forward to hearing from you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

1 year ago

someone from corporate called me on 10/3, got some clarifying information and said I would hear back in 24-48 hours.  I haven't heard anything since.  it has now been 4 days since that call

(edited)

1 Message

8 months ago

Same I have a ticket number and then they sent a message telling me not cool as they were working on the ticket 1 week later I have no service and had to cancel even though the agent quoted me a price I told her let me shop around she said it was on the table until cancellation day. Well I call and finally get a native English speaker that understands me and then she tells me that offer is not there for her to give to me.

I am starting to wonder if the people that these jobs have been outsourced to know what they are saying at the end of the day i am being charged over $100 in fees not service but fees and I have been trying to speak to a native speaker to get my service resolved.  As soon as I gave my notice I would be cancelling service in 2 weeks they did something because my internet kept timing out had to spend hours with the technical department sending updates. well i go to sleep watching a movie on my phone so what happens it eats up all my data because the wifi keeps going out in my house.  However, XFINITY does not accept a single bit of the responsibility.... all they say is i can understand how frustrating it is............guys i took the customer service class as did many of your consumers if it is not coming from the heart which it is not because the "outsourced" people cant even read the sentence right or thing it may smooth things over.  I will find a way to hold xfinity accountable it is unbelievable that they get away with this kind of exploitation.......  I Have never spent soooo much time on the phone and gotten absolutely NOWHERE.........

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings @user_msljnc thank you so much for taking the time to contact our team over our Forums. We are sorry to hear about your experience and our team is here to work with you if you still need assistance. It is never our intention that you have a negative experience and we are here to make it right! Please send us a DM with your full name and service address to get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here