U

Friday, September 15th, 2023 5:42 PM

Closed

$100 prepaid visa 9/2022 promotion.

HELLO,

I made a purchase of two new lines on 9/15/2022 and the promtion that was running at that time is the one below.

Bring Your Own Phone: Limited to select eligible phones. Bring your own phone and prepaid card offer each require activation of new Xfinity Mobile line. $100 Prepaid Card: Offer ends 9/15/2022. Requires transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. Maximum $1000 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. One card issued for total qualifying amount. May not be combined with other offers. Also available for eligible Comcast Business Mobile customers.

Which by the way was confirmed in this forum. Long story short it's been a year and I have not received anything. I called the incentive department and the woman I spoke to said that there was no promotion durring that time and the one they did have ended 9/4/2023. Yet, I have screenshots that prove there was a promtion at the time of my purchase. Please help. This is very disappointing that Xfinity has done this too so many people and believe it or not I won't be surprised if there's a lawsuit coming one day.

Oh and on top of that my second line had not been working properly since we bought it. My poor husband could not call for almost a year. Ask me if they helped me with this when I called. NOPE A BIG FAT NO.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_1c733d and thanks for reaching out with your feedback and asking for help. I would be reaching out for help too. We are here and happy to help. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I know you stated you already called but want to offer two more ways of communication.

Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

(edited)

2 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​  I will try that thank you 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

You are welcome! :-) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here