mattht2's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 18th, 2023 4:05 PM

Closed

XiD-P Box Question

I received a notice that I needed to replace my DVR to continue with my Xfinity On Demand services.  I followed the link to the Xfinity replacement page and clicked on the DVR to replace. Xfinity sent me a small XiD-P box to replace me DVR with.  This doesn't make sense.  I tried to hook it up in place of my main DVR and it didn't work.  I tried going the the Xfinity.com/chat which the installation card says to go to for help, and the link doesn't work!  What should I do?

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

1 year ago

@mattht2

That is weird that you were sent an XiD box to replace your main DVR. I can fix this for you, if you haven't already. If you need help here, please send us a direct message with your full name and address. To send a direct message, click on the 'Chat" icon in the upper right (left of the bell), then click on the "notepad/pencil,' and lastly choose "Xfinity Support."

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityDaryl​ I was able to resolve the issue with call to customer service. Thank you for responding back to me.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@mattht2 We are so glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you ever need us please do not hesitate to create a new post. We hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here