U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 15th, 2022 4:52 AM

Closed

Wrong episode The Curse of Oak Island

On Demand: The Curse of Oak island of season 10 episode 5 is a duplicate of season 10 episode 4.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Having the same issue 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_d8b4a9 &  @user_e6467d Thank you for letting us know you are also having the same issue. The recording provided by the Network may be the issue. No worries at all we can go through the steps to report that the incorrect content is showing, so they can correct it on their end! If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.   

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast. Thank you so much for reaching out to us about your On Demand concerns. You are in the right place and I am happy to assist you. Have you tried to restart your TV box?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same issue. I have unplugged both my STB for several minutes. Still not showing the episode. Just a repeat of S10E4.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

Hi there, @jpaulmc, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Forums. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have taken. We can take a closer look into this for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here