U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, March 10th, 2023 8:16 PM

Closed

Weekend $1 movie

Can I use the weekend $1 reward for a movie on Paramount+?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 years ago

​Can I use the weekend $1 reward for a movie on Paramount+?​

Check the "View the Terms and Conditions" link for the reward. I don't see the offer at the moment, but when was offered back in November it said:

May only be applied toward rentals of XFINITY On DEMAND™ qualifying movies up to a $5.99 value.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

127 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_0df549 thank you for reaching out to Xfinity through our Forums! From what I understand, the $1 reward can only be redeemed on content through Xfinity On Demand. It is not eligible through other applications.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks. I guess I'll just ask for Xfinity on demand movies. If I just say movies, it shows movies available on all applications.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

5/22/23   Received an Xfinity reward, for $1 movies.  When I login, it's not there. Exited, and logged in numerous times, but ... just a waste off time.  Saw that there were others, this happened to. Thought I'd see if Xfinity is listening!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to redeem this reward @user_dcf41b. Please send us a DM with your name and address, and we would be happy to help! 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the “chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here