U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 27th, 2022 12:33 AM

Closed

Unauthorized movie rental

Three hours ago, I got a text message about a movie rental. I didn’t do it, but when I got home, my family members said they didn’t do it either! How do I find out what happened and cancel the charge?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, there @user_f7836d thank you so much for your post for help with this rental! I would be more than happy to check into this rental for you! Also did you know we have an option to block purchases with a purchase pin that can be set up on each box! You can take a look here this link to see what steps you would need to take to set up an individual pin for each box. https://comca.st/3z5O73H;
It only takes a moment and definitely saves on worries in the future! 

Please send over a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

Contributor

• 

212 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​  The link you gave above, for how to set up a PIN, doesn't work. I get:

404 Error

Sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This happened to me too - and they make it hard to reverse. Planning to switch from xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello Everyone! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your days to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you having trouble getting this concern address. No worries! To start here is the link for how to setup a purchase pin: https://comca.st/3tEDQrF

Now if you have a purchase done on any of your boxes, we can look which box made the purchase and how long the content was previewed. We are always happy to take a deeper look, so we can keep all of you as loyal customers.

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

212 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB​  Does this PIN applied on OnDemand also apply to non-X1?

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

This would be directly through the X1 platform, at this time; great question! How's your morning going? Everything going well with your services? We always want to make sure that none of your questions go unanswered! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

212 Messages

@XfinityTyler​  I'm assuming that your posting was in answer to my question, so thank you.  All is well with our services.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

Awesome. Happy to hear that! Please let us know if you need anything else. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here