sethnjdfan's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, September 10th, 2020 3:00 AM

Closed

Recently Watched Section Disappears

When I go to Saved and then "For You"  the Recently Watched section (Which is usually at the very top or under my recordings list) either shows up and then disappears shortly after or does not display at all.  Even if I scroll down further to see my recordings and favorite channels etc when I go back up the section is either black or missing.  It comes back randomly every but the majority of the time its missing. This happens on ALL my boxes..my wired DVR and 3 wireless boxes. This never happened before I moved...That section was a constant and always used by myself and my family to pick up where I left off on Recently Watched shows.

This is NOT the same thing as the Continue Watching section under For You tab of On Demand.  THat shows up but still does not contain every single show or movie or event watched previously.

I have restarted my boxes,  done system refreshes, etc.  Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

You are not alone....my boxes are doing the exact same thing. The only way I've fixed it is to go into SETTINGS.....HELP....SYSTEM REFRESH

That has helped bring back all the missing shows on all devices. The problem is, it seems to happen after each system update Comcast sends out. 

FYI, I have had to reset twice to get it back on occasion.

Hopefully, your thread will get an answer real soon.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Even after system refreshes this still happens. I see all recently watched shows and then it goes back to showing only 1 or the section is completely gone. If this happens after each update, then hopefully this can be fixed soon.

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

Well, now they appear to have completely removed the RECENTLY WATCHED section we all used. It was spotty for the last several weeks and seemed to work only after a refresh or after the box was powered off and on again. Maybe they are updating it....but to just remove it is disheartening as this was used daily for us. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

For me it shows one show (one of my recordings I started). I must say this is rather annoying.  If its not  a series with consecuctive episodes (where I can go to Continue Watching in the For You section of On Demand) then pretty much anything else I watch and need to resume at a later time is not showing up still under recently watched.  I have to use voice to go to the movie or show and resume it.  This feature was very useful for me and now it completely does not work.  I really hope they have plans to fix it. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here