HSSStanton's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 11:00 AM

Real Housewives of Dallas Ep1- Bursting the Quarantine Bubble

Hi,  I'm curious why this episode isn't available on demand.  It shows universal pictures as the station when it should be Bravo?  I shouldn't have to pay to watch this, if i already subscribe to Bravo.  Thanks!

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

5 m ago

@HSSStanton wrote:

Hi,  I'm curious why this episode isn't available on demand.  It shows universal pictures as the station when it should be Bravo?  I shouldn't have to pay to watch this, if i already subscribe to Bravo.  Thanks!

while waiting for an answer, the Justwatch app says it is free on bravo in SD.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

5 m ago

Hello HSSStanton. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I dont some research, and our records show this has been updated as of 1/09/2021. Can you please try again and confirm you can access for via Bravo?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here