rclark38's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Sep 7, 2019 6:00 PM

Queen of the South season 4 episodes 1-8 missing

Why are episodes 1-8 missing and how can this be fixed?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Comcast_Support

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi rclark38, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our community forums. I have reviewed and unfortunately I am not longer showing Queen of the south Season 4 episodes 1-8 available at this time.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Yeah, we got that but since u work for Comcast, I think the expectation is that u would tell us why.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

I checked our episode list and show these episodes are now expired. Video On Demand programs are supplied and managed by the networks/producers and they decide how long they are avialable. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here