MR02's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Friday, June 10th, 2022 7:46 PM

Closed

Pluto Tv not working properly.

Why is Pluto TV not working properly. I have contacted them, and told them the problem is there interface, I even got them to escalate the problem to the higher ups and no has done anything. I have a shadow being displayed at the top of my screen whenever I watch Pluto that will not go away. All of the apps work great as they should. The problem is not an internet connection issue or an equipment issue. I think the last update to Pluto's app messed it up. Can this get resolved soon please.  The Pluto app on X1 needs to be refreshed or reset somehow. It is not an HDMI cord issue either, I have four tv's two of which do not have HDMI hooked up and the same thing happens. I reset the master box and did a system refresh and that did not help. The problem is either on your end or Pluto's end or both your ends. Please figure it out! Thank You.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

2 years ago

The problem seems to have been resolved, the menu shadow is gone. This thread may now be closed. Thank You.

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

@MRegan02​ Question is, was it a system refresh or what that fixed it, as it still dimmed here

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums and being a continued active member of our community @MRegan02 . I have had a chance to look for a ticket regarding Pluto TV, and I am not seeing one being worked on the backend. It appears you have tried multiple troubleshooting steps. Let's see if we can work together to find a solution or open a ticket. 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different) and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the similar issue with PlutoTV. It was not like that before. 

Contributor

• 

71 Messages

Hello @user_62b912, I appreciate you reaching out to us with your concerns regarding PlutoTV. Can you provide some details regarding the issue you're experiencing with the app?

Contributor

• 

62 Messages

2 years ago

About 5 weeks ago, my Flex started doing the same menu shadow  on PlutoTV. No other apps on Flex, not a Tv issue.

PlutoTv on web/desktop computer  does not exhibit this issue

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

@gwtx​ Thank You I am glad it is not just me.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same problem with Pluto tv.  It keeps freezing or disconnecting.  What do I do ? Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_6d8ec5, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team via Forums. Can you advise what platform you're using where you are experiencing this issue and have you attempted any troubleshooting steps?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here