Sun, Oct 31, 2021 9:14 PM
OPB says I need to upgrade their channel before I can watch their program, Frankie Drake Mysteries. I can't find where/how to do it.
7 m ago
Hello @user_5172e9. Are you still having issues? If so, what does OPB stand for? It is not a channel abbreviation I have seen before.
OPB stands for Oregon Public Broadcasting
Thank you for confirming that information. I am not seeing this channel available within our service lineups. Can you confirm the channel number that you receive the upgrade notice on?
I watch OPB on channel 710
Hello, @user_5172e9, thank you so much for letting me know! So we can see what it would take to get you that channel, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems.