U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 23rd, 2022 12:38 PM

Closed

On demand -two TV

Why can I not see a program partially watched on one X1 TV on the other in my house?  Shouldn’t they share the recently watched On Demand programming?

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_1321a2 

Yes, you should be able to start an On Demand show/movie on one X1 television and resume watching on another X1 television in the same home, to do so, simply follow the directions below. 

Resume Watching an Xfinity On Demand Program

After exiting a program partway through playback:

1. Press the xfinity button on your remote control.
  2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to navigate to Saved and press OK.
    X1 main menu with the Saved option selected.
  3. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to For You and press OK.
  4. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to Recently Watched.
  5. Use the arrow buttons to highlight your program and press OK.
    The Recently Watched program is selected.
  6. Choose Resume and press OK.
    Resume is selected.

X1 saves resume points (the point at which you stopped watching the program) for:

• Three months for Xfinity On Demand programs which are free, or which are included in your Xfinity TV subscription.
  • The entire rental window, for Xfinity On Demand programs which are rented.

Please let us know if you are experiencing issues with replaying programs by letting us know here and please share the specific title you experienced this with. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityOtto​ 

i did a system refresh which seems to have corrected the issue.  The “resume” option for on demand content had disappeared for whatever reason. It’s back now.  The “recently watched” still seems out of date but the issue is having to re-start from beginning all on demand content seems solved 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Great! I'm glad to hear the "Resume" option is available after refreshing your cable box @user_1321a2. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here