U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 24, 2021 12:42 AM

on demand programs no longer viewable

after watching 5 episodes of a program "on demand" today i recieve a msg stating "this TV box cant play this program"[Edited: "Language"]

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

We are having the same issue!  Did you happen to get any answers?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

No, but i spent at least one hour trying in vain to speak with a human entity at xfinity/comcast. :)

Official Employee

• 

221 Messages

Hello, @user_580d1e. Thank you for taking the time to make this post about the OnDemand issue you are experiencing. Do you receive this error message on one or on all of your TV boxes? Does this happen on recorded shows, when you tune to a specific channel, when watching Video On Demand, or all of the above?

@user_7aabaf, could you please address the same questions?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hello, I am experiencing something very similar.  Every time i try to use my On Demand channel I get a black screen with a blue box that tells me to unplug my cable box, wait a minute and reconnect. I also have an error code CR-17.  I have called the service department several times in the last six weeks to try and get this resolved.  They have rebooted the system every time. I was actually given an open ticket number over the weekend with the promise that someone would call to set up and appointment.  The open ticket # is CR978013024. I called again today and was on the phone for 1 hour and 15 minutes. They reset they system again and told me they would call me back in 15 minutes. They did and asked if it resolved the issue. It did not.  They said they would have to send out a technician, please hold.  After a few minutes they told me that no technicians were available and to call back again.  I'm so upset. All I want is to have a technician (I pay for  a Service protection package every month on my bill for the past 13 years) to come and fix the problem.   If this does not get resolved very soon, we will be leaving Comcast.  Can someone get some satisfaction for me?

Official Employee

• 

221 Messages

Hello, @user_4c6d49. Thank you for reaching out to our experts on our Xfinity Community Forum! Our team works around the clock here to solve customer issues and we would love to help you.

Because this sounds like a separate issue from the one OP posted about, please begin your own thread and provide a description of the issue you are experiencing. Doing this will allow us to better assist you as well as help others in the community having a similar issue.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing your new post!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here