calvinchiffon's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 20th, 2021 9:00 PM

Closed

On demand keeps freezing

For about 2 weeks now all shows on-demand freeze that I can not watch anything or it will play with no sound.  I need to know how to rectify this, please.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

All the same exact things happening here for over a month. Did your ever find a fix?

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

That started happening here yesterday.  DVR playback freezes...then says "something went wrong, you can watch this on demand"...but there is no fast forward there so if you are a ways through the program you have to see the beginning again. And then THAT starts freezing!  What the heck!  Paying too much for this kind of nonsense.

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

Annnddd....just now got 3/4 of the way through my show using On Demand, and it froze and said "something went wrong, please try again".  Argh. Now have to start AGAIN from the beginning!!  Come on Comcast!

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

So started over and got the same message!  Asking to please try again!  Now I will be watching 40 minutes of the same show AGAIN, plus commercials...oh boy!  Just now it came back on but sound only...what is going on?  I restarted my device each time I restarted the program, and the internet is totally fine. Frustrating!!!

Regular Visitor

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

Same issues here , and it's really bad for any EPIX on demand movies

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello everyone!

At this time this is a nearly 6-month old post and we will be closing it at this time. 

Freezing and pixelation with your cable and on-demand services can come from a wide variety of causes. If you are having troubles and need support, we ask that you please create your own post on this board detailing your issue so that the community and our support representatives can assist.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here