sanderson_gill's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 3:00 PM

On Demand, Cartoon Network charging despite already being subscribed

It appears several customers are having this problem; channels that I already have a subscription to as part of my contract are showing as free until I attempt to view. At that point I am presented with the prompt to purchase a subscription, even though I already have one included in my Xfinity package.

This began for me last night while watching another 'free' series that after the 5th episode suddenly 'requires a subscription', and now today while trying to watch 'Adventure Time' or 'Amazing Adventures Of Gumball' (listed as free, On Demand), both series are either requesting $2.99 an episode through HBO or Hulu, or a subscription to Cartoon Network (which I already have).

I've had this happen before with limited free viewings of channels I don't subscribe to, but never before with one that I *am* subscribed to.

Responses

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 m ago

Amazing World (too late to edit).

ComcastMichele

Official Employee

• 

325 Messages

3 m ago

@sanderson_gill Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your programming concerns. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing this programming. I am also truly sorry for the delay in our response. I appreciate all of your time and patience. I would love to ensure that we get to the bottom of the programming issues. Can you please reach out through private message (find out how through this link https://comca.st/3pSSlVb) with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here