Need to delete purchased movies
I need to delete some purchased movies off my account. I didn't even buy them, and they are on my account. My brother linked his movies anywhere account to my xfinity account so he could watch a movie with us and now they are all stuck on my account. I don't want them on my account. Is there a way to remove them from my account?
2 months ago
Hi! I'd love to help. Please privately provide your name and address to get started.
To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.