U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 27th, 2022 2:30 PM

Closed

My List

I can't remove shows and movies from My List. I uncheck the items, but they aren't deleted from My List. I've reset the box, turned everything off and on etc. etc., and the movies remain in My List

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_4d2837. I hope you're having a great Saturday morning. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues removing items from your list even after troubleshooting on your own. I would love the opportunity to review your account to see what I can do to help on my end.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

I have the same problem, I’ve called support three times and they’ve gone through their book of steps and couldn’t help. Finally one sent us a new box. On the new box the formatting of the home page was different and you could unselect the box called “Favorite.”  Worked great one week and then everything returned to the way it was on the old box! I’m frustrated beyond words. We need a support person who understand the way “My List” works and is farther up the chain of command. How can we get xfinity staff to answer this question?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Not working for me either. What a piece of JUNK.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here