U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 27th, 2022 3:04 AM

Closed

Issues with paramount plus

Im having issues for 3 weeks with paramount plus on my TV through the xfinity box. I cant get it to work I've tried plugging it in and unplugging it. I've tried everything even my app on my phone will not let me play anything either. I'm a member of paramount plus but at this point I'm ready to cancel it since I can't get it to work. I'm over it. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

259 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @user_c3c655, thank you much for sharing a post here in the Xfinity Forum. I'm so very sorry to hear there's been an issue with the Paramount Plus app for several weeks now.

Are you receiving any error code or message when attempting to watch the app through the TV or even on your mobile device? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityLayla​ yes it says error. Something went wrong. Please try again later. Error code 3005. 

This has gone on to the point I just wanna cancel. No point in keeping something when I'm not able to watch anything.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

259 Messages

@user_c3c655, I can understand just how upsetting this has been especially after such a long period of dealing with it. 

It sounds like clearing the cookies and local storage from the TV box could be helpful. Keep in mind, clearing cookies and local storage data may sign you out of many apps on your TV Box and may affect apps on devices linked to your account.

To clear the cookies and local storage:

1. Press the xfinity button (X1 or Flex) or home button (Flex) on your remote.
  2. Use the right or left arrow buttons to get to the gear icon, then press OK to go to Settings.
  3. Use the up or down arrow buttons to get to Privacy, then press OK.
  4. Go to Clear Cookies and Local Storage Data and press OK.
  5. You'll see a confirmation window. Press OK to clear cookies and local storage data.

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityLayla​  if I do that and it still doesn't work what do I do next

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I too am having issues with my paramount plus account. I have restarted my box, rebooted the whole system, called and talked to customer service and now have replaced and installed a new box. Still the same thing. Won’t load. I also keep getting the error code APPS-04036. 

how can I fix this issue?

Contributor

• 

71 Messages

Hello @R8derdave, I appreciate you reaching out to us for assistance with Paramount+. Our engineering team has identified an issue with launching Paramount+ and we're working on getting a solution in place as quickly as possible, but we don't yet have an estimated time for resolution. In the meantime, we're recommending that customers utilize the Paramount+ website. We're hoping to have a solution as soon as possible.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityMikeG​ when will this be resolved? I have yet to be able to consistently log in much less watch a program. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_fac555 Hi there! Thanks for reaching back out. I would like to take a closer look at the known issue to help. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address. 

To send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

•    Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible
  •    Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3Qo5z9I
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person", but don't do that.
  •       Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  •   Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter or tap the >icon to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same issues with out paramount phone app. Can't access it. 
plus my daughter and I now have a duplicate of all of the same shows on our profiles

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same issues with our paramount phone app. Can't access it. 
plus my daughter and I now have a duplicate of all of the same shows on our profiles

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here