U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 10:42 PM

Closed

How to locate the device for a movie purchase

Is there a way to locate what device a movie was purchased by? I have the date it was purchased but I do not know what device on my account was used to purchase it.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

3 years ago

Hello there, and thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums! I understand you are trying to locate the device that made an online purchase. I can definitely imagine the concern behind this, especially if they were unauthorized purchases. I have attached a link below, which should help guide you through the devices attached to your Xfinity Stream profile. Please let me know if this was helpful, and I hope that this allows you to view the purchase history of each device. 

Removing Downloads and Managing Devices for the Xfinity Stream App and Portal

https://comca.st/3G9E2Tj

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityTyler​ That worked fine thank you. How do I get an appeal for an unauthorized purchase?

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

That's so great to hear, and thank you so much for sending over that update; really appreciate it! We'd love to look deeper into this for you, and make sure any unauthorized purchased are handled accordingly. Can you please send us a private message, including your full name, address, and the title of the unauthorized content that was purchased?

You can send us a private message by clicking on the chat icon in the top right hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then allow you to send us a message. Thank you in advance!

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here